The Bumper Sticker Compendium
Welcome to the Bumper Sticker Compendium.
Bumper stickers have a weird role: announcing to anyone and everyone
our opinions, political views,
school affiliations, senses of humor, sexual orientation, and more.
Making the private
public through this scattershot medium is the rule, while bare-bumpered cars are the minority.
A while back, we
had a white board in our kitchen devoted to things seen and read on bumper stickers.
Here on this page are all
the ones I can find.
Or view the compendium. The categories…
- Drinking, Drugs, Sanity and Intelligence
- Food and Diet / Vegetarianism / Animal Rights
- Earth, Environment
- Politics (electoral)
- Politics (Clinton)
- Politics ("Dubya") and the 2000 election
- Politics (social commentary)
- Guns / Gun Control / Hunting
- Pro-choice / Pro-life / Reproductivity and Birth Control / Feminism
- Spirituality, Religion, Philosophy, New-Agism
- More Spirituality and Religion: Witches and Wicca
- Money and Materialism
- Education, School, Teaching, Science and Math
- Professions, Careers, Work, Work Ethic
- Love, Romance, Relationships, and Sex
- Family, Children, Aging, and Genes
- Regionalism and Ethnicity
Max's Home Page
Send Max email